An essential guide to a Wedding in Rome.
There are more and more couples who wish to get married in the Eternal City : as a matter of fact, Rome remains one of the most popular destinations for a luxury wedding! A wedding in Rome can be one of the most unforgettable experiences for your guests too.
First of all, the civil marriage offers at least two prestigious alternatives : the Red Room of the Campidoglio and the deconsecrated church at the Terme di Caracalla. If you are looking for a church, the options are endless, as you can well imagine. But a well-advised choice will be crucial, to better coordinate transfer to the reception venue, and avoid Rome’s infamous traffic jams.
When selecting the wedding venue, I assure you that the city offers so many possibilities.
Here is some guidance and suggestions for those who are not familiar with the area of Rome :
- Historic Villas in the Castelli area are just perfect for a classical wedding away from the traffic of the city, enjoying outstanding scenery and panoramic views;
- do you love luxury? A Roof Garden in the heart of the Eternal City is what you can’t miss;
- but if you want to get married just like a celebrity, and you can afford it, take advantage of the timeless beauty of Lake Bracciano;
- for those who have always dreamed of marine and nautical themes, ask your wedding planner for a very fashionable restaurant on the beaches near Rome;
- in the outskirts of the capital city you will have the chance to satisfy your love for the environment with outdoor banquets, setting a wonderful rustic theme, and often, taking advantage of a private chapel for an intimate religious ceremony
Rome can surely suit all tastes and satisfy the most demanding desires, but mostly it is a destination for those who want to turn their wedding into an unforgettable experience.